Yamaha YAS-201 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer - Amazing Worked

Trend and Best Seller

It is very easy to set up (and I'm an old MAN:). It has a template for drilling holes and hanging it on the wall or ceiling, which I found I needed to do since the down-facing speaker on the underside of the unit caused the cabinet I originally had it sitting on to reverberate. I almost sent it back several times until I discovered the cure for this problem. I hooked it up to a new Vizio 52 inch TV, which neither my wife nor I were able to understand spoken words from it's speakers. From online research, I guess this is a problem for many of the larger, non high-end TV's. The sound bar cured this problem.Source : http://amzn.to/1ihNNAD

Yamaha YAS-201 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Reviews



 
I've had this soundbar for 2+ months and I'm very pleased with it! I tried a different soundbar and was extremely disappointed and returned it. I decided to try the Yamaha YAS-101BL and so glad I did because it has exceeded my expectations. Great price, great sound, great features, easy set-up and connection and looks like a higher end soundbar. This one definitely delivers on the quality and features as described. Last price on april 14, 2014 $349.95, now the price is update and with discount price.
http://amzn.to/1ihNNAD
 

Yamaha YAS-201 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Description

This 6 1⁄2” (16 cm) subwoofer features a large magnet and a front-firing configuration. Its high sound quality design takes advantage of Yamaha’s proprietary Advanced YST II and a Linear Port to produce deep and smooth bass. The circuit board has an ideal grounding pattern that ensures stable current supply for prodigious bass output. This subwoofer is capable of delivering powerful movie effect sounds and rich, deep bass.
 
Yamaha’s exclusive AIR SURROUND XTREME reproduces 7.1-channel surround sound with high quality, excellent imaging and rich presence, far superior to that of any other sound bar. You’ll experience an extremely realistic and impressive sound field, with clear dialogue in the front and dynamic sound action at the back. 

The YAS-201 is compatible with popular surround sound formats, such as Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround, so you get the full effect of multichannel movie sound. Clear Voice raises the level of dialogue and narrations while maintaining overall sound quality. Movies and TV shows, sports commentary and news broadcasts are more clearly audible.
Advertisement
advertisement
Yamaha YAS-201 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer - Amazing Worked | D Akbar | 5

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar